Friday, February 18, 2011



Barlow here again. Just wanted to cover a few things with you humans. It is very important that we have good clean teeth. This can be accomplished by brushing our teeth (yes you can brush a dog's teeth with special "doggy" toothpaste) or giving us bones to chew on. I find that Elk Antlers are one of the best as they don't break and give us a lot of knawing time! I had mom take a picture of me and my pearly whites so you can see what a great set of teeth should look like.




On to the ears.................it is important to check our ears every so often. Sometimes us canines, that have the ears that flop over, can get ear infections. It doesn't happen often but a preventative step would be for you humans to take a quick peak every once in awhile to see if there is "guck" in our ears. I like to let mine air out as you can see!

No comments:

Post a Comment