Wednesday, February 9, 2011



I'm Barlow I have a brother and a foster sister. I'm a very energtic boy - - I love to run and play in the backyard. My most favorite thing in this dog world is to wrestle with my siblings.

I am very loveable and fun to be around (just ask Sydney - of course don't ask if I have got him in trouble!) I have to admit that I really like to try and sneak in chewing socks or getting into things I know I shouldn't like the garbages (nothing like a good game of shredding).
I am learning though that it's not O.K. with humans. These humans have so many "rules" - - - they sometimes take all the fun out of being a crazy puppy.

I can sit on command and I can almost shake a paw everytime I am requested! I really love to do it for treats so this helps with my training.

My foster mom says I am so curious because if I smell something on the counter I have to see if it's food. Apparently one of the "human rules" is no paws on the counter............sheesh!
I potty outside all the time now! I am getting so mature (of I luv that word)! Foster mom gives us a good scratch when we come in. She's so happy for us to be learning so fast!

I will be a big and tall guy when I am fully matured.

Must Run! I hear Sydney calling for a game of tug-o-war.

No comments:

Post a Comment