Thursday, February 17, 2011



I'm so big now! I just keep growing and growing (like a good weed)!

I've heard my brother has found his forever home with those nice people who came to visit us! I hope he gets to be adopted(my paws are crossed). I am so happy for him!

My foster mommy said I was a silly puppy because I learned how to get out of the yard but she wasn't too upset because I came straight to the front dor and asked for her to let us in! We were bored outside and wanted to do somthing different.

MY foster mommy says when it's warm outside again we can go to the dog park! I've never been! I'm so excited!

I also let my brother, Sydney, chew my collar off so I need a new one (I don't think it was the right shade for my beautiful coat anyway). Foster Mom wasn't too happy with that and she said we need our collars on to keep us safe! It has our phone numbers on there incase we ever get lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment